1. Mizuho: According to a recent survey more than 20% of PayPal users have traded crypto with the platform.
2. Theta Labs’ releases Edgecast with World Poker Tour to create a decentralized future. The two companies want to create more options for their users.
3. Yearn Finance will likely acquire SushiSwap. This will mark the fifth acquisition for Yearn.
4. Komodo partners with Bidao to foster multi-chain interoperability. The two companies are working to broaden the scope of their usability.
5. Taproot: According to experts, the privacy concerns that are attached to the Bitcoin upgrade aren't serious. Some doubts still remain.
6. CEO of BlackRock says Bitcoin can potentially “evolve” into global asset. The world's largest asset manager sees a positive future for Bitcoin.
7. Ziglu has raised more than $8 million in a crowdfunding campaign. It is the largest raise on the Seedrs platform in 2020.
8. Institutional Bitcoin shop NYDIG raises $150M for twin crypto funds. The company plans to offer a range of crypto services to its clients.
9. Microsoft: Hackers are using Monero mining malware.
10. Crypto skeptic decides that Bitcoin is here to stay. The analyst had been critical on crypto, but now sees it as a viable asset.