1. Many Chinese OKEx users will leave platform despite the new incentives to stay. With withdrawals coming back to the exchange, many users are planning to leave.
2. Crypto exchange Coinsquare appoints new board members. The company has reshufled its upper management after issues emerged with Canadian authorities.
3. Coinbase CEO: Trump may push out new crypto regulations for wallets that will make holding tokens more complex.
4. OKEx set to reopen withdrawals today. The exchange has locked its clients out of making withdrawals for weeks, and now it is set to go back to normal.
5. Crypto prices are under pressure in early trade. Bitcoin has fallen by $1,000 – the biggest decline in almost a month. Broad selling pressure is hitting markets.
6. Ideaology launches IDEA token pre-sale. The company plans to perform an IEO that will help it fund its platform.
7. Galaxy Digital's Bitcoin funds are well supported after $59 million in new capital was raised by the investment company.
8. Coinbase contests NYT story alleging racial discrimination. The NYT is planning to run a story that alleges racial discrimination at one of the largest US crypto firms.
9. The Australian Border Force (ABF) is planning to use a blockchain-based paperless system for bi-lateral trade with Singapore.
10. Colombian stock exchange will use blockchain for OTC trading.